"Judge me by what you read. My writings explain myself in ways that I can't really explain. I love life. I believe in looking for the good in the bad."

Sunday, May 9, 2010

MY FAVORITE MOISTURIZER EVER..

LADIES: If your looking for a good moisturizer to apply before doing your make-up, before you go to bed, or just to wear as a beauty cream... THIS IS IT! Philosophy's Hope In a Jar is one of my favorite moisturizers. It Helps moisturizes skin, while it exfoliates to help promote healthy skin. I find that applying a thin coat of this before applying your make-up leaves your face feeling refresh and gives you a certain glow through out the day. Guess the title is a good marketing advertisement. Who wouldn't buy something called Hope In A Jar??? *giggles* 
[[[Philosophy's Hope In A Jar : $38.00; Sephora]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment