"Judge me by what you read. My writings explain myself in ways that I can't really explain. I love life. I believe in looking for the good in the bad."

Friday, May 7, 2010

Thought I Found The One...

Why is it so hard to get over someone? I never had this problem before... NEVER. Well maybe once.. but i never thought i would be here back in this predicament AGAIN. Its crazy because i never thought a day like this would come... and I would be stressing over the person i'm stressing about... being i'm always so guarded with my heart and etc. You can try to do things differently "relationship wise" but when it comes down to it.. at the end of the day.. everyone is going to do as they please in the end. A relationship will never work if both people or not fully committed to it. If one is willing to work things out and the other is not... its not going to work. I have always been a big believer in "Things Always Happen For A Reason".  So i guess i'll take it and run with it right? I'm still pretty confused on how things ended up this way... Thought ... I really thought i found "THE ONE".. guess i gotta keep thinking.... #VENTOVER. Lets see how long it takes to get over this one... *long sigh* (>_<)

No comments:

Post a Comment