"Judge me by what you read. My writings explain myself in ways that I can't really explain. I love life. I believe in looking for the good in the bad."

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Young Forever

So I woke up today and the first song i heard was "Jay-z - Young Forever" (think i'll add that to my playlist  later lol) and like a light switch I suddenly had a new outlook on a lot of things. Past couple of days i have been down and out on certain situations that have been going on in my life *pulls out violin*. But waking up today I realized that although my certain current situation may not be the BEST situation ever. There are many other people out there who are less fortunate. Every time we feel down and out i think its best to count our blessing in life. Just because SOME things in our life are going sour doesn't mean everything is. Im a young women (22 years old thank you very much). Still have some growing up to do, who chooses to grown with me is a mystery. Sometimes us as humans tend to focus on ONE certain thing at a time to the point where we neglect the other things around us. Today i took a step back to look at things in a different perspective, i look at the people in my life who have been there for me since day one, i look at the people who care enough to come back in my life to make things work again, and realize i am still young and have a whole life ahead of me. We all have a choice when it comes to our own emotions. Be happy as much as you can and cherish life. We can't always be Young Forever... So don't spend your youth being down, and stressing about unnecessary stuff... or PEOPLE might i add!!!!... LIVE IT UP BITCHES!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment