"Judge me by what you read. My writings explain myself in ways that I can't really explain. I love life. I believe in looking for the good in the bad."

Thursday, December 17, 2009

...DiFFeReNt...


I decided to be a totally different person 2010. This year has been full of up's and down's for me. Meeting new friends, Breaking ties with old friends, changing my living situation, changing my career path, and etc. Normally i try to always keep things on a neutral level with everyone.. wither they do me wrong, i never hold a grudge [hey what can i say.. i have always been a nice :) person].  But i think come 2010 my new years resolution will be one word... "Different".  I will do things DIFFERENT, think things DIFFERENT, and see things DIFFERENT. It's time for a change... "who's with me?" *looks around the room* I have always been the type of person to be quite and observe things around other people.. but i never sat back to observe what's going on with me. Sometimes we have to step outside ourselves and pin point the things in our life that are holding us back and bring negativity.. and simply GET RID OF THEM. For me 2010 will be about just being different and doing things in a different manner. *mumbles* and go on a diet but.. thats on the top of everyones new years resolution list isn't it? *giggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment