"Judge me by what you read. My writings explain myself in ways that I can't really explain. I love life. I believe in looking for the good in the bad."

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Have You Found The One?


How do you know when you have found the one? That is a question i have had on my mind for a while. I think we have all had that one special person in our life who we ALWAYS compare everyone else too.. right? 95% of the time when we are with someone NEW we always have in the back of our minds that OTHER person who we compare and contrast with everyone who has the potential of being with you. I feel one good way you can tell you have found the one is when you stop comparing to that certain person you have held on a pedestal for so long. When you are finally able to be with a new person and see them for them, i think an alarm should go off in your head *ding ding ding* that its time to take the OLD person off that pedestal, kick them to the curb, and add this new person to the top. There is no need to hold on to the past, the only things we should hold on to are the memories wither they were good or bad. In my opinion "if one person is not doing the job right... it's time to lay them off... because there is always someone else who has a good well written resume and is ready to apply for the job." Be with someone who makes you laugh, be with someone who makes you smile, be with someone who shows you they care, and be with someone who wants to be with YOU :)


Never settle for less then what you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment