"Judge me by what you read. My writings explain myself in ways that I can't really explain. I love life. I believe in looking for the good in the bad."

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

In 2010...


This might just be my last blog of 2009. But don't worry i will be writing many more in 2010. Once a new year comes around everyone makes the ever so famous "New Years Resolutions" which basically only last the first two months and people are back to do there regular two step and going back to how they used to be or what they used to normally do. I decided that for my 2010 new years resolution i will simple "STAY TRUE TO MYSELF". Next year I will be..



Goofy.. 
goofy |ˈgoōfē| adjective ( goofier goofiest ) informal
foolish; harmlessly eccentric..




Reserved..reserved |riˈzərvd|adjectiveslow to reveal emotion or opinions. kept specially for a particular purpose or person.Lovable..lovable |ˈləvəbəl| (also loveable)adjectiveinspiring or deserving love or affection.MySelf..myself |mīˈself; mə-|pronoun [ first person singular ][ reflexive used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself as the object of a verb or preposition when he or she is the subject of the clause.

Why make up a list of things you want to do and accomplish? Be yourself, Be
original, Be spontaneous, Be unique, Be focused, Be well grounded... a resolution
should not be.. I want  lose 20 lbs by the summer, or want to make this much

money by the winter. NO! If anything one other new years resolution should be to
"Better Yourself". If you stay true to yourself and do things to better yourself... trust
me... you will better your situation. Slowly but surely by doing that you will achieve
all the goals you want to achieve without even realizing it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment