"Judge me by what you read. My writings explain myself in ways that I can't really explain. I love life. I believe in looking for the good in the bad."

Sunday, December 6, 2009

New.. Beginnings..



So.. im pretty new to the blogging thing.. but i said to myself.. "stephanie since you like to twitter so much.. and put your two sense in on different topics that are going on why not become a blogger?" *muffled giggle* I mean i feel this is a good way to express yourself even thou people will always criticize you for your every opinion.. i feel everyone is in tilted to speak there mind in and way shape or form... right or wrong?? I mean there is sooo much a person can keep inside until it comes out. well thats just how i feel.
Humm.. Well i still need sometime to figure out more about this blogging stuff.. but I'm looking forward on posting more crap so stay tuned =)

Till Later xoxo
*StaRR*

No comments:

Post a Comment